søndag 16. september 2012

Liebster Award

Agonee nominated me for the Liebster Award, i don`t really know what it is or how to do this but i will give it a try!


Here are the following rules: 
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves. 
  • Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you. 
  • Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to. 
  • Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. 
  • Go to their page and tell them. 


No tag backs. 



11 things about myself:
  1. I am married to a Syrian.
  2. At the moment I live in Dubai with my husband and I have already lived here for 1 1/2 years.
  3. I played piano since I was 7 years old.
  4. I enjoy living in Dubai with my husband, but i can`t wait till we move together back to Norway.
  5. I love supernatural stuff, both facts and fiction but I have a tendency to scare myself and I have spent many night awake and scared.
  6. Recently I discovered that I like whiskey! 
  7. Since I am living in an arabic country and married to an arab I am trying to learn arabic, but it is NOT easy!
  8. Even if i live in a desert country I still need to wear my woolen socks in the evenings.
  9. I have never been busy with magazines, I actually think a lot of them are stupid, but lately i can`t go anywhere without bringing the newest copy of Cosmopolitan, it is really entertaining! 
  10. My new favourite food is a falafel sandwich we buy in a specific gas station, it`s really cheap and tasty and i get so full! Of course I eat there as often as possible, works well both for lunch, dinner and supper! (Although it doesn`t really fit my never-ending diet...)
  11. I need to light candles every evening! (and not just one, we are talking at least three!)

Questions from Agonee:
  1. Have you ever played a musical instrument? If yes, what was it, and do you still play?
    Yes I play piano and have since a was 7 and still do today, I even teach a little. I also sing in a choir btw :) 
  2. What music gives you goosbumps when listening?
    Oh so much but the song that always works is "oh holy night" (O helga natt) 
  3. Have you ever cried because you felt lonely? I cried because i missed my husband when we lived in different countries and I cried because I missed family and friends in Norway after i moved to Dubai, but not really because I felt lonely.
  4. Around 50% of the world`s population will suffer from depression at least once in their lifetime. Have you ever been depressed? I have been sad, really sad about some things, but not really depressed i think.
  5. Have you ever loved someone so completely, that you would do anything for them, anything, without hesitating? Yep, that`s my hubby :) We`ve been a couple for 6 years and married 2 of them and we are as happy together as ever!
  6. When did you become interested in blogging, and what`s your favorite thing about it? I became interested in blogging when i moved to Dubai so my family and friends could stay updated on my life if they want to. My favorite thing about blogging is that i know my family and friends read it! 
  7. If you could bring someone that was dead back to life for 2 hours, which person would it be, and what would you spend these 2 hours doing? That is a good and difficult question! I frankly don`t know, I thought about this long and hard, but still I`ve got no clue... 
  8. Have you ever lost someone close to you? No, luckily i haven`t!                                 
  9. What`s your favourite TV show of all times, and why? Haha, that`s a really tricky one cause i have so many! I guess The Vampire Diaries, True blood, The big Bang Theory, Friends and Sex And The City are the ones i can watch over and over and over again and still love them, but if i have to pick one it will be The Vampire Diaries. It has everything, love, drama, supernatural stuff, excitement and you name it! ( I also need to mention the series Dexter, The Wire, Supernatural, Castle and House!!!) 
  10. Have you ever been bullied, or bullied yourself, and what does it feel like now, when looking back? No, I`ve been lucky about this too :) 
  11. Have you even been so sad that in that exact moment, nothing but the pain meant anything, and you just wanted to cut out your heart to make it stop? If so, what did you do to make it stop? No, I`ve never been that sad og so much in pain that nothing else matters, when I am sad or in pain it normally get better with chocolate and TV. Of course some moments have been worse than others, but hubby normally helps to make things better where the chocolate fails :) 
Questions for others:
  1. What is your favourite smell of all times?
  2. What is your favourite thing to do when you are alone one evening?
  3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
  4. Did you ever see a movie you wish you never saw? If yes, which one and why? 
  5. If you ever become the ruler of the world, what would be your first new law? 
  6. Do you have a song that you really love but are embarrassed to admit because you think it is kinda lame but still you just can`t stop loving it? If yes, which one and why?
  7. Most of us have a realistic dream of what we want to become when we grow up, like a doctor, teacher or secretary, do you still have an unrealistic dream? And what is it? (pop-star, supermodel or lead actor/actress in your favourite movie/series f.eks? ^^)
  8. When your house is completely empty of all necessary things, what is your least favourite thing to spend money on in the grocery store?
  9. What is your favourite book of all times, and why?
  10. If you had the ability to turn one kind of food or drinks calorie free, what would it be?  
  11. What do you love and hate the most about internet?

Okay so I have now followed the rules so far, but I have a problem cause i don`t follow 11 blogs so i will nominate the other blog that i follow except Agonee`s blog... Hope it`s good enough! 

Lavidaesta

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar